- The Holy Scriptures (comprised of the Old and New Testaments) are divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension, and personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is accompanied by the Holy Spirit and sincere love for Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit indwells believers to enable them to live a holy life, to love others, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all those whom Christ indwells by the Holy Spirit.
- Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved will be resurrected to eternal life with God and those who are lost will be resurrected to eternal separation from God.
Adopted: October 8, 2003